Tomorrow People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EZxKVDE
↳ Добре дошли!
!
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Vd5Gyku▶Вие сте влезнали като:

I forgot my password

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 INhxvfC▶Най-ново:
Latest topics
» Станете наши приятели ;;;
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm by .Nathaniel

» Irena Salmon
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:44 pm by Irena Salmon

» Търся си половинка, fwb & бивши
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 pm by Aphrodite.◆

» Търся си другарче за гиф рп
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:27 pm by Aphrodite.◆

» Може би вълкът е влюбен в луната и всеки месец плаче за любов, която никога няма да достигне...
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:15 pm by John Young

» Another girl with severe past which made ​​her to be a bitch (Rebekah M.)
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:00 pm by John Young

» CHRISTOPHER&CAMILLE.
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:56 am by Camille.

» Гората
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:40 pm by Clara;

» Търся си друграче за минало или бъдеще
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm by Jessy Green

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Pyrh8MP▶Top poster:
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 KTeTdGJ▶The Staff

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic >

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Empty i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic >

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_my8wo4hwAF1t9kpkpo2_250

-Виж ти новото пале на Ултра.
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Empty Re: i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic >

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:35 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mzi5rmUbdZ1qeqhpwo6_250
-Е.. Тук си. Сега,какво?
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Empty Re: i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic >

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:39 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_li10f0LTEr1qakqpmo1_500
Не мога да повярвам, че просто така ми се довери.
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Damon_eyes_gif
Ще ме разведеш ли? Никога не съм виждал място като това.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:41 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mzi5rmUbdZ1qeqhpwo7_250
А аз не мога да повярвам,че ми повярва.. Наистина ли очакваш да живеем тук?

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_myvlg8cdmu1si99d7o2_250
По принцип посещаваме мястото, но иначе да.. Разходи се. Може да си вземеш и кафе,все пак тук е място за такива неща.
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:47 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mb83dbhy8y1rz2cbjo1_500
Значи ме излъга?
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_lw75na2gvc1qd1kvjo1_500
И ще ме оставиш сам тук? Благодаря ти отново, Джон.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mvzf07fNEC1qfg9xxo8_250
Исках да видя какво ще направиш...

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mxu9uuf49a1r65tzi
Спокойно,няма да те зарежа... И извинявай.. В днешно време не се знае на кой можеш да имаш довери.
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:57 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_m99bywhFiz1rey62po1_250_large
Сериозно ли?
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_static_tumblr_miqny1fa4a1s14como1_500
Прав си. А и не знам какво си помислих.. все пак днес щях да те ползвам за опитно зайче, а сега очаквам да ми вярваш. Съжалявам.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mxjw16E8Sn1r5dwojo2_250
Бих те завел.. Просто не искам да рискувам... Не съм само аз там Алек... А и наистина.. Все пак ме използва за опитно зайче.

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mxdtl8YZxA1skrqs3o2_r1_250
Може би след... Като съм сигурен в теб... Не знам.. Постави се на мое място... Как би постъпил?
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:07 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Damon-damon-salvatore-32525672-500-250
Не искам да нараня никой, Джон. Дори няма да забележат, че съм там.
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_lulox3sd031qik2bvo4_250
Не знам. Но все още съм навит да се ровиш в главата ми ако ще те накара да спреш със съмненията.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:16 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mxc9roBYO11si7s6ao3_250
Значи... Може и да го направя.

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mwpkl3UeDw1qat4jdo1_250
Дай ръка и да видим
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_m64ngluBcy1qik2bvo7_r1_250
Изцяло твоя е.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Речено сторено..........

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mwmg51TAaK1qax2xho3_r2_250

Е.. Алек... Добре дошъл, но това не променя факта, че ще те държа под око
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:33 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_m8hfpfD9Ft1rbud2uo1_500
Това е моето момче.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mw6ye5PU9M1t121cio2_250

Нека пропуснем сантименталностите.
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:40 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_m8okyuaemW1rpjry4
Добре, добре. Просто не е нужно винаги да изглеждаш толкова кисел, Джон.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mw390lNHbe1qat4jdo2_250
Прав ис.. Дежурна физиономия и поведение. Съжалявам.
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:56 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_static_tumblr_mgp9xp1qsp1qlxvxuo1_500
Или просто нещо те мъчи.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:58 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mvzf07fNEC1qfg9xxo1_250
Липса с централния мозък?
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 am

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_myxlnfngHk1rsh4mao8_r1_250
Нямаш вид на луд, но какво пък... външния вид лъже.
i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_myxlnfngHk1rsh4mao1_250
Колко са хората тук? Мястото не изглежда особено голямо.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_myvlg8cdmu1si99d7o3_250
Петнадесет...
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:56 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mzcffwQYi31qbhueno3_250
Оу... изглежда се нуждаете от помощ?
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:58 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mzieqiJ0YY1qal0zgo6_250
Има нещо такова
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:53 pm

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_static_blooper512psdsidebar2
Знам, че точно сега не съм най-довереният ти човек, но... не обичам да бездействам.
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:59 am

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mzm95g1hcp1sy4dt2o6_250
Знам, че е така....

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mzm95g1hcp1sy4dt2o4_250
Ще измислим нещо... Все пак ще си полезен... Знаеш доста неща.

П.с. Извинявай даже не съм видяла,че си писала.
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▲.Dominic Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:49 am

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_my9jvtV86p1qe05tpo4_250
Може би... бих могъл да се върна в "Ултра" и да продължа да се преструвам на покорното войниче на Джедакая?
▲.Dominic
▲.Dominic
Moderator; betrayer
Moderator; betrayer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Young Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 am

i was there and believe me i know what they do to you.< John and Dominic > - Page 3 Tumblr_mzieqiJ0YY1qal0zgo4_250
Не ми се иска да рискуваш така.. Стефан за малко да го хванат няколко пъти... А той му е племенник, ти нямаш никаква роднинска връзка с него и.. Определено няма да има причина да те държи жив.
John Young
John Young
Bad ass admin
Bad ass admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next