Tomorrow People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EZxKVDE
↳ Добре дошли!
!
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Vd5Gyku▶Вие сте влезнали като:

I forgot my password

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] INhxvfC▶Най-ново:
Latest topics
» Станете наши приятели ;;;
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm by .Nathaniel

» Irena Salmon
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:44 pm by Irena Salmon

» Търся си половинка, fwb & бивши
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 pm by Aphrodite.◆

» Търся си другарче за гиф рп
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:27 pm by Aphrodite.◆

» Може би вълкът е влюбен в луната и всеки месец плаче за любов, която никога няма да достигне...
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:15 pm by John Young

» Another girl with severe past which made ​​her to be a bitch (Rebekah M.)
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:00 pm by John Young

» CHRISTOPHER&CAMILLE.
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:56 am by Camille.

» Гората
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:40 pm by Clara;

» Търся си друграче за минало или бъдеще
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm by Jessy Green

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Pyrh8MP▶Top poster:
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] KTeTdGJ▶The Staff

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Empty How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian]

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:07 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_levkhbIScC1qaz51t
-Уплашеното пале, най -сетне реши, че е време да се прибере у дома?
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Empty Re: How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian]

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:21 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_mc3n85iyk81rv1bj0
Внимавай откачалке, туко виж съм си помислил че наистина желаеш присъствието ми.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Empty Re: How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian]

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m1o4nc3LvJ1r83779
-Зависи къде предлагаш присъствието си
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_mc3nl2gT0L1rv1bj0
Зависи, къде го искаш?
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:32 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m1owy2s0uG1r83779
В задника ти ?
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_mc3mewIwe21rv1bj0
'Остроумна' както винаги.
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_mc3mfqwICM1rv1bj0
В твоя ми се струва като по - добра идея, ти какво мислиш?
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_lqx6x35weY1qiubhn
Скапаняк както винаги.
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_lt1dym45jr1qzm43ko1_500
В сънищата ти скъпи, в сънищата ти.
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:39 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_mc3r8gp0RX1rv1bj0
Ако исках да те имам, 'скъпа', щях. Просто не проявявам интерес към душевно болни.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:45 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m61w7alidv1qeitqh
А ти си по - малко душевно болен, след като си способен да удряш жена? Да разбира се, само че аз се излекувах , а ти.. ти ще си останеш просто никой...
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m7tunvPhHG1rtl1sp
А ти коя си Кристен? Момичето, което проваля чужди животи, понеже нейният е скапан?
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:53 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_lggxx19Ro31qdsey6o1_500
Човека, който провали живота ти не бях аз.. преодолей го най - накрая
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:02 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m7tx0lV5xs1rtl1sp
Добре, беше твоята лудост. Знаеш ли, върви по дяволите Кристен, не ми се занимава с теб в момента.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_lvsn79j7qD1qb0z8lo1_500_large
А с кое ти се занимава? Да бършеш сополките си по Амелия?
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:08 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m6q5ctsE4K1rz9yjyo3_250
Защо ли си мислех, че си малко по - умна от това.
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m6vczdKG5w1qdlkf2o5_250
Ако не спреш да говориш,кълна се ще те накарам и тогава ще съжаляваш за всяка една дума.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_inline_mpitf2iAZm1qz4rgp
Какво ще направиш, Крис? Пак ще ме удариш ли? Давай, свикнала съм ти
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_inline_mpitfpNgwJ1qz4rgp
Но, нали знаеш истината боли...
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:13 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m6q5ctsE4K1rz9yjyo1_250
Нима? Нека тогава припомним някои истини за теб, просто да видим дали ще заболи, ако стане ще съм най - щастливия човек на света.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:16 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_inline_mpiu0xJnpq1qz4rgp
Интересно и се опита да ми припомниш, какво ?
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:17 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m6q5ctsE4K1rz9yjyo5_250
Момичето, чийто баща се опитал да я изнасили, нищо чудно че си луда, но защо трябваше точно на мен да те натресът.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:20 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m0bksqkOMr1rpipswo1_500
Как смееш изобщо, да го споменаваш??
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:22 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m6vczdKG5w1qdlkf2o3_250
Нали знаеш истината боли. Между другото направи това още веднъж и ще ти счупя ръката.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Slap
КОе това ли? Хайде давай1
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:35 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] 16995_original
Предупредих те, малка уличнице.
How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] -3-damon-and-elena-28648150-500-282_large
Явно обичаш да те изнасилват, може би пак трябва да изпиташ чувството.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_inline_mpiv0aJO4G1qz4rgp
Махни си мазните ръце от мен!
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m4r0p9S23s1rqmmm4o1_500
Нямаш проблем и без това само мисълта за теб ме отвращава камо ли нещо повече.
Christian.
Christian.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Montclaire. Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:50 pm

How mazohist can be someone, to fight for his love [Kristen&Christian] Tumblr_m8n0sdyjYw1rv1pxb
Интересно, интересно.. да не би да си девствен?
Kristen Montclaire.
Kristen Montclaire.
I'm just a human
I'm just a human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next